Tuesday, January 23, 2018

On the Waterfront

Hey friends!

Hopefully your week is going off without a hitch so far. If its not the week you planned it to be, luckily its still early yet, so lets finish it with a bang. (As I tell myself its ONLY Tuesday!) 

I've been busy in my craft room making things that range from pretty to silly and things in-between! It's been a good time! Anyone else their own greatest source of entertainment?


Sorry for the terrible photo. Please forgive me. 
Have you tried the Waterfront builder set yet?? It is STUNNING. This is a set that needs to have a permanent forever place in your craft room. Aside from making beautiful mountain scenery, you can also make beaches, city skylines, the sky is the limit with this one. You can also combine it with other sets (new and old) to make backgrounds, grassy patches, etc. Its really great and I hope this one sticks around for a long time. 

It makes me miss Alaska dearly. There's nothing better than waking up on a camping trip to a view similar to this. Aside from living near it. Maybe we'll be back one day!



I posted this on Facebook the other day. It's really so true. Who would've known I'd become a hoarder? I'm sure there were some signs. My bank account has been screaming this for years. "For the love, woman! Stop shopping!" haha. 

Speaking of which, I should go do some stamping! 

Have a stamptastic day and the rest of the week! 

-Jayme



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!