Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Seeing Pink for TSOT

Good morning friends!

So turns up, today is NOT Monday. It is actually Tuesday and totally spaced posting this entry.

I hope you all had a relaxing Memorial Day. As a Veteran the day means a lot to me, as I've seen so many pass before me. Thank you to those who paid the ultimate price, it's because of them that we are able to enjoy so many freedoms today.


Before it's too late, here is my design team card for this week's Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge! We had a fun sketch that also had the add-on of a monochromatic theme! It just so happened that I got fun new ombre papers from the NEW SU catalog!



I used the new Eastern Medallions suite and it is really as beautiful as all of the pictures show. I must admit, I jumped on the train to order when it first came out, but was intimidated to use the dies. Now I regret doing so! They are SO beautifully detailed and have TONS of combinations. I used them with the new Lovely Words Thinlets. 


I used NEW 2017-19 In Color Berry Burst and the matching DSP from the Color Theory Suite. The friend sentiment is actually the back side of the ombre paper and has this cracked paint look to it!  Its hard to see in the pictures, but there is Wink of Stella behind the die cuts and sponged onto the layers of cuts and added some of the new glimmer enamel dots in coordinating shades as well. 


I hope you are able to play along with this week's challenge! Be sure to add your entry to the Facebook group or to the TSOT page with the Linky. It can be as simple or as detailed as your creative mind envisions it! 

Thanks for stopping by and apologies for the late posting!

Have a stamptastic day!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!