Monday, April 17, 2017

Eastern Palace Suite!

Hi friends!

Do you ever fall in love with a product and then have a really hard time using it?

That is me with the new Eastern Palace suite that I was able to pre-order as a demonstrator. (Don't worry, you'll be able to get your hot little hands on them soon!) This set is SO beautiful and has so many intricate details that can be added its mind-blowing!

After some trial and error, and a little CASING (Copy and selectively edit, copy and share, you get the idea) I made this little beauty! This is cased from StampinBJ. (check it out, I'll wait!)


Aren't these colors GORGEOUS?! They are 3 of the 5 new In-Colors; Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist, and Emerald Envy. Ahhh......

I also used "contriband" (LOL, I love that term for non-SU items) Delicata Gold Ink because I discovered them on Jennifer McGuire Ink's page and had to add them to my arsenal. And because GOLD. This set has 2 pages with foiled gold details and they are so pretty! 

A few metallic gold enamel shapes and gold thread and this baby is done. The lace details in the background are from the Sale-a-bration set Delicate Details and I just can't stop using this stamp set.  It was a late purchase of mine because I'm not a lacy-frilly kind of gal, but after I saw it used as a background on Pinterest, it was game on! 


Lets talk retirement! Y'all. Stuff is FLYING off the shelves. If there is something that is retiring and you want it-- GO GET IT. Ask for forgivness later. If you missed something, don't fret! The new catalog is going to knock your socks off,  and I'm willing to bet there is something there you'll love even more. Promise. :)

Can't wait until June 1 to order? Join my team! We're a small and mighty bunch and I love helping people get started and find a new hobby! 

As always, be sure to check me out on Facebook, I post a lot more "real time" on there. I thought for a while about ditching the blog, but not everyone is on Facebook, so I'll stay here a while as well. It just might be a little slower. 

Hope you had a relaxing Easter weekend have a stamptastic day! 


Product List (Not Including the NEW Eastern Palace Suite)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!