Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Gettin' Blingy with it!

Happy Tuesday, everyone!!

I hope you and your families had a fantastic holiday! I will probably be taking my tree down this week and getting my house back into order. I love putting away Christmas decorations! I always feel so free and open once they are all tucked away.

Minus the new kids toys, but-- we'll find a home for them soon.

This week on Try Stampin' on Tuesday, we have a blingy challenge for you! Optional challenge: Bling for New Years. (Which is honestly the most bling that happens for me, hahaha.)


Fun design right? Here's what I came up with. 


I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this new SU Beautiful You stamp set.

I wasn't in love when I first saw the catalog. I even thought "Man, people are going to go nuts over this set, but meh."

MEH?!?

I apologize for my lack of understanding how absolutely amazing this stamp set really is. What sold me on the set was a fellow SU Demo who made simple notecards with her. I jumped on and ordered her immediately, and have been playing with her ever since.

I used big box store brand glitter paper, which perfectly matched Sweet Sugarplum In-Color, and paired it with Dapper Denim.

I hate to tease, but she will be available Jan 4th when the new catalog goes live. DO NOT miss out on this stamp. It will be a HUGE seller.

Thanks for popping in today! Be sure to play along with our challenge on the Blog or on Facebook!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!