Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Celebrate Everything

Good evening! This morning I was itching to do a tiny bit of stamping, so I broke out the "Celebrate Everything" stamp set that came with the April Paper Pumpkin kit.

HOW STINKING CUTE IS THIS SET?!?!

If you haven't seen it, it seriously is adorable. If you don't subscribe to paper pumpkin take a minute to scold yourself. Then go here: https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=2152082 If you want this particular set you'd need to subscribe then see if they have it available. eek!

Anyway, I'm forever inspired by Jennifer McGuire Ink and this was a little ode to her skills. (She probably would've done something way cuter, but whatever.) I chose softer colors than I typically go with, and boy does it pop! I should use the Subtles color family more often!




I really enjoy the simplicity of these cards. They are stunning but really simple in execution. I think the black really pops against the subtle tones and just seem to fit the trend of card making right now (this week, haha!)

What do you think? Do you like clean and simple cards or do they make you crazy?

---------------------


It's that time of year again! Sad face!! SO many things retiring! BUT--> You will love the new catalog. See the list here.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I'm telling ya! It's ah-mazing!


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a stamptastic day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!