Thursday, March 24, 2016

Spring is in the air..

...just don't look at the ground. Haha! It's melllltttiiiinnnngggg! 

It is steadily warming here in the Interior and I just LOVE all the drips and puddles that are forming with the snow melting! While we'll still have the snow until early May, I'll take the warmer weather and the slow melt.

In the spirit of Spring, my cards have been a floral frenzy as of late. I just can't get enough of my English Garden DSP pack!


A while ago, I had a small SU party and had cut these bases and layers based on the catalog photos. We made a few, and the rest that we didn't sat on the bag on my paper shelf. Knowing I had it, I dug it out and was determined to get it used. I just love DSP packs because no matter how you arrange the different papers, they look amazing together!

Here's another one made with the same paper pack. I thought I'd hand write the "HapBee Birthday" sentiment. It's cute, but would've preferred a stamp. The receiver will still enjoy it! 


I added the new silver metallic glitter tape from the Sale-a-bration catalog and I just LOVE it! It looks so good on everything! It's just enough bling to add to projects!

What would you add to the Bee card? I'm not sure if I'm finished with it quite yet. It might sit on my desk while I think of something. 

Thanks for stopping in today! I hope you have a stamptastic day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!