Thursday, February 18, 2016

Cut that Stash!

Here's an easy one for you!

Recently Dena Rekow (sorry, I have a girl/craft crush--don't judge) posted about creating with old DSP. Ya know, the stuff we hoard for "special" occasions and never come out of our paper totes.

Yeah, that DSP.

Sometimes the truth hurts. Straight to my core.

Since I had some sitting on my desk, I cut it down to fit this simple layout, (length only). The crumb cake tag was already made, cutting down the time on this project to about 5 minutes. I broke out the new sentiment from 'Suite Sayings' and a quick decorative label punch layered, and added a ribbon, then viola! It was meant to be!!

Here's what I made:


So, are you up to Dena's challenge of breaking out that old patterned paper? Even better, I know you (yes you!) have a stash of cut scrap paper hiding as well. Bust out that stash! Use it! Then send to a friend.

I know, baby steps. I also have a hoard of cards awaiting forever homes. :)

Supplies:
Paper: In Color DSP 2012-14 Midnight Muse, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Regal Rose. 
Stamps: Suite Sayings (occasions catalog right now!)
Inks: 2012-14 In Colors Midnight Muse, Strawberry Slush, Gumball Green
Accessories: Daffodil Delight (?) ribbon (ret), Decorative Label Punch, Scalloped Tag punch, Banner Triple Punch, Honeycomb embossing folder. 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a stamptastic day!!

Go cut that paper. It'll be okay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!