Monday, January 11, 2016

Tis The Season is Back and an Oops!

Good morning! Tis the Season DT is back after our holiday break!

:::The Oops is that this was supposed to go live Jan 7th..... and I just realized it never did! Gah! Technology somehow always has a hand up on me.

Moving on! It's going to be a long one now, to play catchup!

This week, errr...well,  we're starting back with a color challenge and it's a good one! Since I've recently done some Valentine's swap cards, I was already in a pink-y mood when I saw our inspiration.

Isn't it adorable?!



Naturally, since it was pink and had a snow globe, I had to follow suit! 

Here's mine: 


It was so fun to make this card because I used a similar layout recently and it just was a CASE of my own card! No need to re-invent the wheel around here!

Card Streak is still in full swing! Here are my cards from Day 6-10th! 

Day 6 I decided to use the Faux stained glass technique. It's so easy if you've never done it before. All you do is emboss with white on one side of the vellum, then sponge the center in a circle, or covering the whole image if you'd like. Then flip over and embellish. It creates a wonderful subdued look! 

If you follow me on Facebook, you'll see the streak as it goes live!
Peaceful Petals stamp set

Day 7 is this nice grunge-looking card. I used the rock n' roll technique with this, and doubled the embossing with gold then black on top to achieve that antique-y look. (pure mistake as I didn't like the gold I originally put on!) Just keep embellishing...
Botanicals for you stamp set

Day 8 is a simple CASE using Circle Circus (ret) and the circles thinlet dies. 


Day 9 is using the emboss resist technique and sponged in different colors!
Holly Jolly Greetings stamp set

Day 10 is the fab Circle Circus again playing along with the ColorQ Challenge 323
CASED from Pinterest 

Sorry for the quick and dirty post! Feel free to comment below if you have questions about anything pictured above. 

Thanks for stopping by and have the MOST spectacular stamptastic day!!

2 comments:

  1. Great selection of cards! Thanks for playing along with the ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, Jayme, love all the circles! Lovely stamping. So glad you could join us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!