Thursday, December 3, 2015

TS56 O Christmas Tree

Good morning!!

Hopefully everyone had a great Thanksgiving holiday and are surviving the week after! We had a great time here at my house. We did the typical watch football, Macy's day parade, ate a feast, then binge watched the Back to the Future trilogy.

I'm about to drop a bomb on you.

Ready?

I've never seen any of the Back to the Futures before this past weekend. I know, I know!! I know lots of references, because they are frankly everywhere. But still. My 11-year old knew more about the movie than I did.

But, now that we are past that, ITS THE HOLIDAY SEASON!!!!! With that, on Dec 1, I received my first Christmas card! I actually looked at the envelope and thought, whats the occasion. Dur........


I need to make my christmas cards. Sure, I could send out the ones I've been making all year for Tis The Season, but where's the fun in that ;) I also like to have all of mine match. (It killed me to send out mis-matching Thanksgiving cards that were from the swap group I was a part of.)

But, because you are on it, you could use yours.

On to the goodness!

Tis the Season brought a great inspiration this week, and we hope you play along!

Here's my take:


Sorry about my CRAZY background. Well, kinda. The other side was more subtle with small snowflakes and light blue, but Felicity drew all over it. Soo...... It was too much. 

When I saw the sketch, this was the first set I could think of to use for it. It's been retired a while now, but it's still stunning. The layout is from a swap card that I received and thought, oh perfect! 

Here's the sketch: 




Stunning, right? Brings back Christmas memories from years before! The challenge is open until Dec 12, so come play along!! We'd love to have you!!

Supplies: All SU unless otherwise noted: 
Stamps: Bells and Boughs (ret).
Ink: Garden Green, Real Red, More Mustard (ret). 
Paper: Garden Green, Whisper White, Nordic Noel (ret), Calypso Coral. 
Accessories: Bashful Blue ribbon (ret), Pearls, scallop border punch (ret), Poinsettia Embossing folder (ret), White Smooch Spritz. 

Have a stamptastic day and thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!