Thursday, October 29, 2015

Pretty Christmas Color Challenge for TTS 54

Well, Christmas is usually pretty anyway, that was the best I could do for a header. Ha. It's too early here for creative headlines.

This week at Tis The Season Stamping we have a great color challenge for you! I was really excited about this color combo because it's just so dang pretty, plus we are starting to see more "non-traditional" Christmas colors in the stores now. I don't know why I thought of aluminum trees when I saw the colors, but that was my inspiration and I went with it.

I also tried to follow a sketch, which as of late my brain and my hands are polar opposites because while it looks good in my head, not so much in execution. Do you have those days? I should take photos of my misfit cards before I rip them apart.

Here's what I came up with:


Looks easy, right? It took a rather long time to come up with that look ;). One of those days!

Here's the challenge:

Vanilla, Coral, Blue and RazzleberryThe Challenge is open until Nov.10th @ 12pm EST. We can't wait to see what you create!
Supplies: All SU (unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Pennant Parade (ret)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Cameo Coral, Marina Mist
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Cameo Coral, Marina Mist
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry polka dot grosgrain ribbon (ret), pearl accents.


Any plans for Halloween this weekend? I need to whip up the kiddos costumes! My 3 year old daughter wants to be Catboy from Disney Junior's PJ Masks (A cute show about kids who's PJ's give them super powers at night to save the day!) And my son wants to be a vending machine? You got me there. haha.

Hope you have a Happy Halloween and thanks for stopping by!!

Have a stamptastic day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!