Sunday, September 13, 2015

Spooky cards for Swap and Friends

Hey everyone! Sorry I'm lagging a bit on the blog posts.

I'm part of a swap group that meets up in San Antonio and this month's theme is Halloween! I obviously can't make it to San Antonio, so mine get sent via the good 'ol USPS. I enjoy keeping them in business ;).

Here's what I came up with! I can't take credit as this was a card class from The Stamp Doc a really long time ago. But, still cute nonetheless!


The next day, my friend Savannah came over to do some crafting and I made this cute little card using the Spooky Bingo Bits again. Savannah was SO impressed by the Big Shot and all of it's awesomeness! I forget not all of my friends are stampers and how exciting it all can be.

All of those little squares are more difficult to line up than one would suspect! 

She also made a really cute safari baby card for a friend and we tried out the mirror imaging technique! It was a good day of stamping!

Savannah's Safari Card

Supplies (All SU unless otherwise noted)
Swap Card:
Stamps: Spooky Bingo Bits
Ink: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Gray, Basic Black, Cajun Craze
Paper: Old Olive, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze, Basic Gray, Frightful Sight DSP
Accessories: 1" and 1 3/8" square punch, 1" and 1 1/4 circle punches, stitched black ribbon.

Halloween Frights Card:
Stamps: Spooky Bingo Bits
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Old Olive
Accessories: 1" square punch, black stitched ribbon, modern label punch, word window punch.

Thanks for stopping by!! Have a stamptastic day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!