Friday, August 7, 2015

TTS48!! Summer Lovin' for Christmas

Good morning!!

If you've been following me on Facebook, you'll know that I've been fighting with making some tags for a swap group that I'm in. After LOTS of of die cutting, I finished and will be posting them soon! I have a very difficult time as of late with lots of layers. If I can make something simple, while saving paper, I'm going to do it.

In all reality, I should not be worrying about saving paper. I'm pretty sure I have more than enough to wrap all of our houses in it. Thats for another day....

Anyway....... On to the original post topic. Tis The Season Stamping #48! This week was a color challenge, and at first I was like..."Hmm...?"



Artichoke, Daffodil, Strawberry and Pool

We do have a few challenge guidelines* we'd like to ask you to follow:

  • Your project must be a new Christmas project created for this challenge.
  • You may use any brand of product that you have in your stash. 
  • If you combine challenges please limit it to no more then 4 including ours.
  • Please provide a link back to our challenge or use the challenge graphic within your post.
  • Have fun!!! 
The Challenge is open until Aug.18th  @ 12pm EST. Check out what the Design Team created below to get you started... We can't wait to see what you create!

And here is my take:

I LOVED this color combo!!! 

I got the inspiration for the layout at Try Stamping on Tuesday's blog, but knew I wanted to use this cute little stamp set. I love it's clean simplicity! You can't see it in the picture, but I sprayed the heck out of this card (and various other projects) with Smooch Spritz! It's been my obsession lately! 

Supplies (SU unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Whisper White
Inks: Pool Party, Strawberry Slush (ret), Always Artichoke (ret), Daffodil Delight
Stamps: Ornament Keepsakes (Ret), Petite Pairs. 
Accessories: Holiday Ornaments framelits (Ret), Stylish Stripes embossing folder, Bitty Banner framelits, Smooch Spritz  (ret)

Have a stamptastic day!! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jayme, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card. I think it's super adorable and very creative with the row of stamped ornaments in all different colors. Simple, but very merry! I think I'd like to CASE this one. Thanks for playing with us at Try Stampin on Tuesday! Crystal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!