Friday, July 10, 2015

TTSS46 is Splitting at the Seams!

Hey everyone!

This week over at Tis The Season Stamping we had a super fun sketch.

So I thought. Have you ever started with an idea, then once executed totally sucked. That was my afternoon. What should've been 20 minutes of crafting bliss ended with me going saying a few choice curse words and busting out my washi tape!


Here's the sketch:


We do have a few challenge guidelines* we'd like to ask you to follow:

  • Your project must be a new Christmas project created for this challenge.
  • You may use any brand of product that you have in your stash. 
  • If you combine challenges please limit it to no more then 4 including ours.
  • Please provide a link back to our challenge or use the challenge graphic within your post.
  • Have fun!!! 
The Challenge is open until July 21st  @ 12pm EST. Check out what the Design Team created below to get you started... We can't wait to see what you create! 


Here is my take on the sketch:



Supplies: ALL SU Unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Naturals white, Gold glitter paper (I have NO idea where this came from, LOL!)
Other: Washi Tape (Ret) 
Stamps: Sweet Essentials (Ret)

On another note-- I need to start using some current product! LOL!

Have a stamptastic day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!