Sunday, June 28, 2015

Tis the Season Stamping!

Hey there!!

It's been a loooong time since I've been by these parts!

I am still crafting, just been posting to my Facebook page instead of here. I thought a like page would be easier to maintain, since I can just snap a pic and post right away. But, I'm going to make posting here a lot simpler. As soon as I figure out how. haha.

In the meantime, I've been accepted as a Tis the Season Stamping blog design team member! Wahoo!! If you haven't been to that blog yet, I highly encourage you stop by and say HI! (Not bias or anything!) It is a year-round Christmas challenge blog! Year round?! Well, if you participate in the challenges you'll be set come Christmas time! No last minute stress card making, no sir-ee!

On to the challenge!


Navy, Sand & Concord

We do have a few challenge guidelines* we'd like to ask you to follow:
  • Your project must be a new Christmas project created for this challenge.
  • You may use any brand of product that you have in your stash. 
  • If you combine challenges please limit it to no more then 4 including ours.
  • Please provide a link back to our challenge or use the challenge graphic within your post.
  • Have fun!!! 
The Challenge is open until July 7th @ 12pm EST. Check out what the Design Team created below to get you started... We can't wait to see what you create!


Here's my card!

Supplies: All SU unless otherwise noted.
 Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge, Christmas Messages.
 Ink: Concord Crush (Ret), Sahara Sand, Midnight Muse (Ret)
Paper: Concord Crush (Ret), Whisper white.
Other: Rhinestones


Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. So happy to have you on the team, Jayme!

    This card is fabulous, the rhinestones were the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!