Monday, March 31, 2014

You're in my thoughts

Good morning! Last night I had a few rare minutes to whip together a card for a volunteer who is having surgery this week.  It didn't come without a certain someone wanting to chop up paper with craft scissors though...

 Felicity only lasted 5 minutes before she was climbing on the desk.

I made a fairly east triple layer card. I don't have the matching stamp set that goes with this paper (can't have them all!) so I measured and cut up the paper to resemble it being stamped! It was pretty smooth sailing, but I realized I need new cutter blades.

I should make a lightbox! Soon the sun will be back with a vengeance!

In addition to the very minimal stamping, I added some rhinestones just to draw your eye toward the sentiment. They are much sparklier -is that even a word?- in person.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a stamptastic day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!