Thursday, February 14, 2013

Another Valentine

I ventured to Michael's the other day, and boy I'm glad I did! I found a whole rack of Washi tape for 1.49! That stuff is regularly 6.29 or some craziness! This tape is really fun and you get so much of it!

While I was driving home, I had an idea for a CAS card, so here is what I came home to make.
 

As much as I like to embellish and make things really pretty, that takes a lot of time. This card I made in about 5 minutes. It took me more time to find my sentiment. (It is tiny and part of a set that I didn't think of.)



Anyone remember SU's Love Bots Valentines? They have been retired a few years but are still adorable! My good pal, Belinda, sent me her set after not needing them. Evan and I assembled them, added a Crunch heart, and they are on their way to school for delivery! I like fun and easy. Bonus when it is stress-free!

Hope you enjoy your Valentine's day. I'm off to buy Evan's birthday present. He turned 9 today!

Have a stamp-tastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!