Monday, October 22, 2012

Birthday Butterflies!

Do you ever buy a stamp set with an idea in mind and then forget later on what that idea was? This happens to me all the time.  I'll see an idea then get the stamp only to put away the stamp and then that's it.

That is why I love the internet. Especially those that are like one-stop shopping. Split Coast Stampers and now Pinterest are making it ever so easy to search a particular stamp and give a ton of ideas!

This card I found on Pinterest, but here is the link to the original blog that the card was posted on. I'm all about giving credit where it is due, so I'm hating that I say, 'Oh, found this on Pinterest.' Ugh. I'm going to change that mindset. It is a great site though. 

Here is my version. I, for some odd reason and a few years overdue, have really taken to the 2010-2011(I think?)  In Colors. Partly because I have a 6x6 stack and a few remaining solid sheets hanging around. I've made a goal to work through those stacks and make a bunch of cards with them (instead of being on an episode of Hoarders). When I find the time of course! 


Supplies:
Peach Parfait, Concord Crush, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizazz (Retired) Cardstocks and DSP
Whisper White Cardstocks
Twine
Pear Pazazz and Poppy Parade Markers and Glimmer Brads (for this In Color Set) (Retired)
On Your Birthday stamp set (Retired)
Papillion Potpourri stamp set
1" & 1 1/4" Circle punches

Have a stamp-tastic day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!