Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Anniversary fun

Since yesterday was my anniversary, I made a lovely card for my darling hubby!

 I layered Cherry Cobbler, Newsprint DSP,  Early Espresso paper and ribbon. The stamp set used is Love you much.
Aren't I sweet?!? I love gatefold cards! They are so elegant and really dont take a whole lot to do much with.  Really it took me all of 20 minutes to make this card, 15 of which was tying that darn bow. But, my hubby appreciated it, and said, "oh, a bow!" So it was well worth it. Even if my stamping was a little crooked...its handmade, what do you expect! :)

Here's the fabulous video I found on Split Coast Stampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/?),  if you are interested in making a gate fold card. You should, I promise they are SO easy! (I used her basic measurements and then crafted while tuning out the rest of the video.)



And that's it! Hope you enjoyed and have a scrap-tastic day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!