Thursday, May 26, 2011

Organizer?

While I was in Germany visiting Belinda's Studio B in April, we were researching high and low to find crafty things to make, and we found this handy organizer! Now, all that I can tell you is we got the video from Dawn's Stampin' Thoughts BUT....I can't remember what this is called to direct you to the video!! I know, this move has frazzled my brain to no end! But, no fear, I will locate it and then update for all of you!


The inside. The Envelopes are the folders! Neat!

You can barely see the Versa Marked design behind the 'Bliss.'
It turned out soo pretty once we were finished! I'll be making some of these to gift I think! What a cute organizer!

Have a scrap-tastic day!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Following you through SC. I'm #380. Come by for a visit! www.cardsandmorebysheri.blogspot.com
    Happy stamping!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!