Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Club Swap

It's going to be a "Birthday Party" at Mrs. Kathy's home this Thursday!! To prepare for such an event, I have made 12 birthday swap cards. I think this will be my favorite part about going to this club; you get 12 TOTALLY different cards back!! So, a little elbow grease on my part, and I might not have to make a birthday card for a good while! We'll also be making a project, which I will update later on (its a secret...or maybe a surprise?)

Anywho...on with the card, right? I CASE'd (copy and share everything...its a crafter's motto!) from the very talented Tiffany Bauer at   http://mycraftyworld.blogspot.com/search/label/Cards-Birthday?updated-max=2010-01-15T21%3A00%3A00-05%3A00&max-results=20

I found her card on SU!'s Stampin' Connection site and knew I HAD to make it....so darling and easy!!



Sorry if my photography skills aren't as good as others. (I'll work on that too.) This card uses Pumpkin Pie, Taken with Teal and Whisper White card stocks The DSP (design series paper) is from the Sweet Pea Paper Pack, which I believe was from the summer 2010 Occassions Mini. (I have a deep LOVE for that pack, so many options!!!!) Some of my cards are using Peach Parfait (a current In Color) since I ran out of PP, it was my closest option.

Hope you enjoyed and have yourself a scrap-tastic day!!! Check back Friday for the swaps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!